Contemporary suite and studio in 19th century warehouse
How to make a reservation
You can send a reservation request directly from the online calendar, or by email. The calendar is usually up-to-date, however, if the apartment shows availability, I do not guarantee a booking. All reservations are on request only.
I ask a small down payment of 25 euro to confirm a reservation, to be paid within a week. The remaining amount can be paid at arrival, either cash or by card.
Deposit, balance and cancellation policy
For a confirmed reservation a down payment of 25 euro is required, to be paid within a week. We will send an invoice via Paypal for this. The down payment can also be transferred to our bank account. The balance is due on arrival in cash of by card, you can also pay it through PayPal prior to your arrival. If your plans change unexpectedly and you have to cancel your reservation, I will refund as follows:
- 100% refund (minus an administration fee of Euro 50) if the cancellation is made 2 months in advance
- 50% of that downpayment will be refunded if cancellation is made 14 days or more before arrival date
- 20% of the downpayment will be refunded if cancellation is made 7-14 days before arrival date
- No refund if cancellation is made within 6 days of arrival
- No refunds in case of shortening your stay after arrival
Check in and check out times
Check in time is 3 PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
We share our house with our guests and we care about our neighborhood. So we have strict rules:
* no smoking
* no drugs inside or outside in front of the house
* no extra guests
* no parties, no loud music
* be quiet with the doors and common spaces (the stairs, hall, etc)
* don't throw rubbish outside
* you can use the bench in front of your house, to smoke a sigaret, but during week nights not after 23.00 hours (11 PM).
We try to contribute to a more sustainable world. Therefor we collect plastic waste apart from other waste. You can also put bottles next to the bin, we will take them to the bottle container.
We also ask you to put the lights out when you're not in.